Techmates Group is looking for DevOps engineer to join our innovative team!
• You should have expertise in listed technologies:
• Virtualization & VM configuration
• Hybris — *extra credit
• Monitoring setup and configuration
• Centralized Logging (Logstash or similar)
• RDBMS setup and configuration
• Search index (Solr/Elastic)
• AWS (Cloud) familiarity
• Git flow
What makes us special:
We do love what we do!
That is why the World top talents are working with us!
We have really challenging and cutting-edge projects:)
Freedom and flexibility:
• Remote work — so you may work from anywhere and whenever!
• We do not have a specific limit on the number of vacation and sick days at TMG, we trust our people:)
Friendly and supportive atmosphere is guaranteed:)
• Creating and configuring clustered Linux based environment layers to host Hybris Commerce instances. Layers include dev, QA, stage, prod, etc. Each layer includes Webserver, Appserver, persistence layer (RDBMS), search index (Solr). Possible digital performance enhancement platform (Akamai).
• Creating a build infrastructure utilizing Jenkins or similar technology.
• Creating multiple deployment flows/pipelines for multiple configurations.
• Ensure alerts are being sent out for any degradation in code quality from build to build.
• Including Unit/Integration Test execution into pipeline for easy result set viewing.
• Ensure alerts are being sent out for any regression in Unit/Integration test results.
• Installing and configuring Environment Monitoring tools, to monitor CPU utilization, memory consumption, JVM performance, etc.
• Ensure alerts are being sent out for designated set of regressions in performance.
• Installing and configuring logging pipelines (Logstash or similar).
• Ensure alerts are being sent out for designated set of log messages.
• Understanding of Cloud storage (AWS EC2, S3, etc).
• Familiarity with other AWS technologies is a big nice to have (ElasticSearch, VPC, Route 53, etc).