We are looking for an experienced Developer Relations Manager with an Engineering background who will build a diverse community full of talented engineers, and showcase Uploadcare to a wider audience!
Potential projects include, but not limited to:
- Find brand advocates and build strong relationships with them to increase Uploadcare’s online visibility
- Increase positive brand mentions. You’ll be responsible for creating engaging technical content (blog posts, tutorials, workshops) and making sure that developers in the community have a smooth journey and can accomplish their goals with Uploadcare
- Help our Product Team write cool integrations with other products, supporting external developers and improving their developer experience
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Define Uploadcare’s developer relations strategy and constantly adjust it to the need of the community
- Engage with developers, directly and via online developer communities (e.g. Dev.to, Stack Overflow, Reddit, Hackernews)
- Advocate for the needs of developers within Uploadcare and share feedback received from the community with our product teams
- Contribute to the community by participating in online developer events
- Host webinars and help run workshops
- Provide technical support to developers using the Uploadcare Platform or connect them with the customer success team for developer resources
- Create technical content for the community’s needs: blog posts, tutorials, project demos
- Together with the Product Team, you’ll maintain and extend product integrations
- 3-5 years of experience working in developer relations, developer advocacy, developer evangelism, developer community management, or a related field
- An extensive track record with software and web development and using a variety of APIs
- A team player with strong attention to detail who takes ownership and responsibility with excellent communication skills — verbal and written
- Someone committed to developing the best work experience and who will add to our great culture
- Extensive experience in products for Developers, Developer Tools, or SaaS is a big plus.
- Someone with a strong GitHub account - this will be your advantage.
Please drop us a line and include a brief note introducing yourself, and a few words about why Uploadcare is interesting to you.