The Insights & Data team at Seez is responsible for acquiring as much relevant raw data as possible from multiple sources and turning that data into new products and insights for other product teams. This is a vital part of everything that we do here at Seez, so your contribution will impact the entire company.
What you’ll do
- late business requirements into data engineering tasks
- Coding website scrapers and cleaning the acquired data for storage
- Manipulating data from various sources such as User Events, Mixpanel, Segment, and more, and serving it into different data flows
- Creating and optimising Tableau data sources
- Collaborating with Data Science team
Who you are
- You can translate business needs into ETLs, data sources, tables structure
- You have experience in Data Warehousing
- You can assess the cost of different solutions
- You require minimal supervision; you’re a team player with a proven record in building data infrastructure that aligns with business requirements
- You have experience with Big Data infrastructure setup (Hadoop, Clickhouse etc)
- You have OLAP experience
- You have Python (or R) familiarity especially with data manipulation packages
Where you'll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our team members to find a work mode that is
- best for them!
- You should be located within the EMEA region. Please note, excellent English communication skills are essential for this role.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European and Gulf Standard time zones
- for collaboration and ask that all be located in that time zone.
- Work from home or a nearby co-working space, the choice is yours.
Perks of being with Seez
- Work anywhere within the EMEA region (UTC - UTC+4)
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Wellness counsellor
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of a fun community
- Heavy start-up culture in a stable organization
- Paid coworking space (if remote) or office
- Strong peers to learn from
- Opportunity to learn and grow with trust and responsibilities