We are a small team of remote workers looking for someone to hit the ground running! You won't have an implementation team, so if you're the person who oversees others doing the actual work - this isn't the job for you. If you're the one who does the job but doesn't get the glory, then we want you at Zoomforth!
Zoomforth helps customers design and build beautiful no-code websites. Our software makes the complex simple and the boring beautiful. It's like Squarespace, but for professional communications.
Join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere you like. You’ll be joining an amazing team to support some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.
This role relates to inbound marketing only. It will not include outbound campaigns but it will include the following responsibilities as part of an integrated marketing strategy. You'll test, learn and refine as we discover what works best for our target markets.
Must be a resident of the US or UK.
🌎 Remote Working | 🕑 Full Time | 💛 Employee Benefits
- Create content strategy and content
- Build, manage and report on inbound lead flow in line with sales targets
- Review marketing site and introduce content management plan
- Create and maintain blog and liaise with content providers
- Implement and maintain SEO, PPC, Display strategy
- Manage promotional programming
- Social media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter postings
- Arrange webinars (Founder interviews and Partner companies)
- Create case studies, testimonials, reviews and other social proof
- Monitor and report on press for Zoomforth and competitors
- When relevant, pitch Zoomforth for press
- Review analytics and make tactical improvements
- Be an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, etc.
Skills and Experience
- Analytics - proficient with Google Analytics and able to turn insights into actions. Strong ability to filter big data into key metrics
- Digital marketing - proficient in the disciplines of SEO, PPC, Display and Social
- Content management - Skilled at content strategy, management and liaison with third party content producers
- Brand - able to create personas and translate brand guidelines across multiple media to ensure consistent and relevant customer experience
- Regulation - working knowledge of global data protection and privacy regulations, with particular emphasis on GDPR and compliance in the EU
Nice to haves
- Experience working at a SaaS company or similar startup
- Proven track record of success at your previous firm that can be evidenced by tangible revenue improvement
Compensation and Perks
- $50-60k based on experience
- Usual statutory benefits (country dependant)
- Unlimited paid holiday - yes, this is a thing! We work on trust so no one is counoting. If you need time off for holidays, sickness or duvet days, take them!
- Remote working - work from where you like
- Flexible hours - work whatevers hours suit you best
- Opportunities for travel and team retreats - attendance is optional at retreats, but recent trips have included Costa Rica and Italy.
Screening and Interview Process
First, we will ask you to complete a couple of quick exercises via video / written responses.
- 2) VIDEO INTERVIEW (30 MINS)
This is a 30 minute video call during which we'll want to better understand your experience, business acumen, strengths, and skillset. You'll also have time to ask us questions about the role and company. This will be a 1:1 interview.
- 3) PRACTICAL EXERCISE (60-120 MINS)
At this point, we will request that you complete a practical exercise to assess your approach to customer success, and to demonstrate your ability to exercise some of the skills required for this position.
- 4) FINAL INTERVIEW (60-90 MINS)
During this second and final interview, you'll meet again with your hiring manager, along with 1-2 other members of the team. We'll dig a bit deeper into your past experience, and ask questions to better understand how you think and work.
Should we reach this point, we'll ask you to provide us with a few references. We also may reach out to other individuals, but will be extremely sensitive to potential conflicts with making current coworkers aware that you're looking for a new job.
Zoomforth helps customers gather content and easily design beautiful websites. Our software makes the complex simple, and the boring beautiful. It's like Squarespace, but for professional communications.
Join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere, while learning with and from an amazing team. You’ll work alongside our CEO and support some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.