MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 700,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
As we move towards even bigger and better things, we need more people on our team that are passionate and great at what they do. We’re looking for you!
Deliverability Support Manager is responsible for communicating with clients regarding their newsletter deliverability, guiding and providing feedback and monitoring the health of IPs/Domains.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bored
Our customers are sending more than 20 million emails per day. Different questions that make you think and improve your knowledge definitely won't keep you bored.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
Deliverability is a crucial thing for an email marketing company like us. The goal of your team is to keep it at the highest level and make sure our customers are happy when their newsletters are always delivered on time.
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for what you’re doing.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from our office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- At least 1-year experience in customer support
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of structured query language (SQL) (preferably)
- Experience in deliverability field (preferably)
- Self-motivated, proactive and curious-minded
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to comfortably interact with a wide variety of customers (with varying technical savviness)
- You are a master at multitasking
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your newsletter)
What we offer
- Competitive salary: $22,000-$29,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook Pro or Air, and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
- Go to "Campaigns", create a newsletter and send the preview URL to email@example.com. You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode."
Before you create the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application."
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- Include this role's title in your subject line
- Tell us how you heard about this job
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Previous companies you worked for and your role, projects you worked on and the systems you used
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Describe a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
We wish you all the best of luck!