Data Processing and Technical Support Agent
Essential Job Functions
- Utilize tools and methods to extract/update data from different data sources and put it into database
- Ensure all customers receive the highest level of service by answering inquiries and resolving issues, primarily through email and chat, with some phone support on occasion. Note: 90-95% of this role is data processing vs support handling.
- Perform back office tasks to complete customer concerns and requests with attention to detail and efficiency.
- Collaborate and work effectively with other team members to achieve the best results for all customer-related requests.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in DBMS domain
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
- Proven SQL Server 2008/2012 skills (nice to have)
- Knowledge in Advanced SQL , C# and/or Python is a huge plus but not required
- Bachelors/College Degree in any field; IT-related course is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience supporting a technical account or handling data processing.
- Required experience in handling an account using chat and/or email channels.
- Must have excellent writing skills in English and good speaking skills in English.
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules but predominantly during US business hours.