AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc.
AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty. Our customer base includes: HBO, Flo, Tinkoff, WhatsApp, Yandex, Aviasales, Shell, Wargaming and many more.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Senior Data Engineer to develop AppFollow for the international app world to help companies worldwide grow their business using AppFollow.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Lead data-related technical and business projects:
- design solution architecture
- create and manage implementation plan
- support, optimize and develop data warehousing. We work with MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB), google cloud (Firestore, Bigquery, Storage), AWS, and other instruments), many CRM's and API's (both internal and external)
- manage data workflows: ETL (especially for BI), python scripts,
- ensure data quality & work with our development team on missing/incorrect data & process optimization
- use & develop internal APIs (REST)
- Support the analytics team:
- participate in complex automation/ research / modelling projects
- establish standards
- review code, share expertise, train & educate
- at least 3 years of experience with Python and data-centered business projects
- experience as a Python developer or a data analyst / scientist
- basic knowledge of deployment, Docker, Git (gitflow)
- knowledge of how to use Jira, Confluence, Github, Slack
- hands-on experience with BI
- technical background (preferably a degree in mathematics / physics / engineering)
- EU / CIS residents may apply
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We pay for your accommodation, flight, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for out team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.