Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join the team in Europe. Your exact location within Europe doesn’t matter, as this is a remote role. You will join the Data & Analytics team that currently consists of another Data Engineer, business Data Analyst and a product analytics oriented Data Scientist.
Our Data and Engineering teams have been fully remote since 2016.
- Think critically and engineer improvements to our data storage and processing
- Develop and maintain our data warehouse and data pipelining. Our current stack on AWS is: Redshift, S3, Glue, Lambda, Step Functions and Kinesis
- Work closely together with our analysts on advanced product and business analytics reporting
- Support and enable Software Engineers, SREs and Product Managers to use data more efficiently
- Use data to help us and our customers make better decisions.
We hope you have:
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (English)
- Programming skills. Python is required, others such as Ruby are nice to have.
- Strong understanding of database design and design patterns, both relational and non-relational
- Experience with AWS data storage and processing products such as Redshift, Kinesis, AWS Glue, S3, etc.
- Experience with search servers such as Elasticsearch, Lucene, Solr, etc.
- Experience with standard UNIX tools
It's even better if you have experience with::
- Streaming data
- Machine learning
- BI/Analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Apache Zeppelin or others
- Web analytics
- Developing web applications
- ELK stack
What we offer:
- Career paths in a rapidly growing company
- Work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next startup success story