Customer Success & Support Manager
Sherpa's Mission is to empower real estate professionals to succeed by creating the most potent real estate-focused tech suite in the world. Sherpa makes prospect communications for real estate professionals easy and powerful. We are a small bootstrapped team experiencing exponential growth in demand for our services, and we need your help!
Core Values: Care360 (Family & Self, Team, Customer) - Be Curious - Take Ownership - Independent Team Player - Focus On Results
About this position:
Lead Sherpa, Inc. is hiring a Customer Support & Success Manager to lead our Support & Success team. This team leader will revamp our existing strategies and workflows to reduce churn, expand adoption, and help grow our business.
This role is a balance of both individual and teamwork. You will be conducting team 1:1s and performance reviews with your direct reports, managing and improving processes, and working directly with our clients to maintain and grow existing relationships.
The job environment is fast-paced and results-oriented. While there is an urgency to goal achievement, responsibility for achieving results needs to be shared and effectively delegated when necessary. The ability to understand, quickly react, and motivate others on your team to adapt to the changing environment is critical to success. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes for this role at Sherpa.
Who you are:
- Goal oriented
- A leader with a mentor mentality
Responsibilities for Customer Success Manager:
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating our software
- Seek to promote the value of the product and upsell services and products with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for other members of the department
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
Qualifications for Customer Success Manager:
- 4-5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position
- Experience in managing a diverse team and training each member according to company standards
- Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Work in our Denver office or remotely from anywhere - we are a distributed team working primarily during mountain standard time.
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- $2,000 budget for work-related equipment that is yours to keep!
- Awesome work culture and talented team!
We use The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment to allow us to better understand the motivations and drives of each candidate and employee. This enables us to identify, develop, and retain the best talent to grow our organization. This tool helps to bring insight into an applicant's communication, delegation, and decision-making style.
We have a quick and straightforward 3 step application process:
- Complete Predictive Index evaluation
- Complete application form
- Complete cognitive evaluation
After Step 1 is finished, you will be automatically redirected to the application form, and a link to the cognitive evaluation will be sent to your inbox. Once all three steps are finished, your application will be complete!APPLY NOW! - https://sherpa.fyi/0UzFBu