AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow is a set of tools we bring to our users all around the globe so they can become more productive. And happy!
As a Customer Success manager you will partner with our customers to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences as well as predictable growth for their business by using AppFollow products.
At AppFollow, Customer Success manager understands customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Work on retention and growth among our valuable customers by understanding their business needs; goals; KPIs and helping them succeed.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customers' metrics, run NPS and gather feedback via Intercom, Zoom conferencing and other communication channels.
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of AppFollow users, as well as post go-live support.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure AppFollow products as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of AppFollow products with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Be the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts.
Benefits you get:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We pay for your accommodation, flight, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for out team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- 2+ years customer success in a B2B SaaS company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience in developing and leading webinars and demo presentations.
- Experience of working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential.
- Analytical background and knowledge of analytical tools, SQL knowledge.
- Have basic technical skills to confidently discuss technical terms.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level preferred.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.