Our Customer Champions work to put a real life smile on customers' faces by responding virtually to their questions and concerns via email and live chat. We believe that fast, accurate, personal replies to cries for help make customers happy and loyal.
We hold ourselves to high standards; Our current goal is an initial, personal, response to customers within an hour. Champions typically respond to 40+ emails/live chats in a standard shift. Champions connect customers to development by reporting quirky bugs, detailing suggestions, and explaining any unclear portions of the app.
We work as a virtual family from all over the US, staying in regular contact through Basecamp, Google Meet, and in-person gatherings. We share feedback, encourage each other to reach personal and professional milestones, and turn mistakes into opportunities for learning.
We value clear communication, open-mindedness, enthusiasm for reaching lofty goals, and the ability to anticipate and solve problems.
If this feels good so far keep reading and see if you shout “yes!” to the points below.
- You are the person who loves to help. You reach down and pick up the clothing that has fallen off the hanger as you shop. Looking for ways to improve the space you are in comes as second nature.
- Have customer service experience. When a customer isn't feeling the love, you are able to turn things around. A customer saying "you solved my problem!" makes you do a little dance.
- You are a bulldog. When a customer has a problem, you will not let up until it is solved. Engaging with teams across the organization you will use critical thinking skills to solve the problem all while keeping the customer informed.
- Are excited about working remotely, communicating often with colleagues but rarely face-to-face. Not going out in the sun, rain, sleet and snow is appealing! You are experienced using virtual communication, collaboration, scheduling and design tools to stay connected. Anyone in the US can apply!
- You pay attention to details. Customers often write emails that are a bit confusing. You pay attention to the details and context clues to determine what they need. If you are truly detail oriented and thorough, you will work "Island Blue" into your answer somehow when we ask about your favorite color.
- You speak and write excellent English. (Bonus if you are conversational in any other languages).
- Love working on a computer and have strong computer skills; Including working knowledge of spreadsheets in order to research data discrepancies (sorting columns, summing columns, moving data between worksheets, etc) and the ability to troubleshoot printers remotely. You will be spending your entire day behind a computer so you need to love it!
- Love to shop on Amazon. (Big Big bonus if you have experience selling on Amazon).
- Love connecting with Customers personally. 1:1 demonstrations, assisting with exciting webinars, and being a passionate presence at out of town conferences may be a part of your duties. It is crucial that this not only falls in your comfort wheelhouse, but that you are excited about it!
- Flexible availability. We are hiring for a full time position, Friday - Monday; 8:00am-6:00pm ET (10 hour days, 4 days a week). Your schedule will generally be set, but there are times it could need to be temporarily adjusted for coverage purposes, so flexibility is a huge plus! Any US timezone is acceptable.
- Ability to occasionally travel. Day to day work is all virtual, but initial training will require you to be able to travel to your trainer for 4-5 days on two separate occasions. Also, you may be selected to represent our company at an out of town conference - all company paid, of course! Being virtual is awesome, but it's also fun to get out in the world :)
Is your hand waving in the air and are you saying “Pick Me, Pick Me”? If so, please apply below. We would love to speak with you further!
Benefits currently include a starting salary of $39K/year, the technology you need to be successful, 8 paid holidays, paid time off, remote work, Health/Vision/Dental insurance options, 401K with company match, Health and Fitness Reimbursement, a Home Office Allowance to customize your workspace, and working with awesome people (we aren't biased at all).