Wix’s world-class Customer Care team. We use our unique understanding of Wix products to provide users with the best advice on their online presence, such as websites and web apps. We consult and inspire over 200 million users around the world!
We’re responsible for understanding our ever-developing products, assisting our users, and being their voice within the company.
We work in a professional and friendly atmosphere where everyone has the chance to express their personality and always keep learning.
We’re looking for a Customer Care Expert who can join our evening hours team. No tech experience is required, we’ll train you!
During Covid-19 our team is working from home, and while we want to come back to the office — you will have an option to work remotely on a permanent basis.
• Eligible to work in Ukraine.
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Interested in working evening hours: 2 pm-11 pm.
• Eager to explore new technologies and learn new concepts quickly.
• A people’s person, able to instantly build positive relationships with users and with your team members around the world.
• A strong critical thinker and a problem solver
• Someone who wants to help users, guide them through Wix products.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Taking ownership of every project you’re a part of.
• Experience in user-facing communication within any industry will be a plus.
As a Customer Care Expert, you will:
• Provide care to our users through live chats and email communications.
• Get to know each user’s business goals, uncover their needs and help guide them through their journey, providing advice regarding their sites and businesses.
• Help them solve their issues, but also consult on the additional ways they can achieve their goals and succeed online.
• Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and satisfaction.
• Represent our user voice to other teams at Wix, such as product teams, analytics and R&D — to influence and improve our products.
• Make an impact on the way we support our users by improving our flows to make sure their experience is the best possible.
Please send your CV in English