Plarium Israel is looking for C# Server Developer to create architecture of a mobile game.
- Implementation and maintenance of server infrastructure for mobile games
- Integration with back office systems.
- Implementation of network related features in both game code and server code.
- Development of tools for processing user’s data
- Work closely with client development, game design, analytics and customer support teams.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in required area using .NET technology stack
- Strong experience with C# and various OOP methodologies.
- Deep understanding of TCP and UDP protocols
- Experience implementing client/server and peer-to-peer architectures
- Deep understanding of performance optimization.
- Experience with Google or Amazon cloud services
- Distributed systems and multi-threading experience
- Knowledge of network server and security issues
- Deep understanding of both BigQuery and MongoDB.
- Experience with various SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Upper-Intermediate English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in distributed team.
- Experience managing tasks among peers developers
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- C++ experience
- C experience
- Passion for computer games.
- Experience with Akka.net
- Experience with Kubernetes and Dockers.
This position is for remote work.