Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
We've developed an online service, which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies. Leadfeeder helps companies identify who visits their website, qualify the leads based on their behaviour and convert the most promising visitors into sales leads.
Are you an experienced Content Marketer that understands how content aligns with a company's business objectives? Are you as comfortable working with writers to hone their writing style as you are with using metrics to assess the performance of content? If so, this role is for you.
Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 60+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring key people around the world to accelerate our rapid growth. This is a full-time role that is ideally based in Europe but we will consider exceptional candidates from elsewhere.
- Develop and manage a content calendar aimed at growing awareness of Leadfeeder, increasing traffic to the website and supporting marketing acquisition goals.
- Analyse what content is driving traffic increases to help us meet our acquisition goals and make proactive decisions on what content we should be creating.
- Manage the planning of current content production, focusing on the blog at first, and expanding to other types of content later.
- Refine Leadfeeder's editorial style and work with other writers to deliver a consistent voice to users.
- Ensure SEO is taken into consideration at the beginning of the content planning and creation process, with the aim of producing content that can attract high-quality links and traffic at scale.
- Own KPIs and regularly report on the success of content initiatives. Use findings to continue to iterate and improve content strategy.