Blackbird Ventures incubates, and invests in, early-stage technology companies. We provide deep operational support along the entire startup trajectory to develop market-transforming businesses.
We are currently looking for a content marketing associate for one of our US-based portfolio companies.
- Create editorial content, including, but not limited to: webinar slide decks, blogs, email campaigns, and social media calendars
- Generate 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (ie: e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Blog regularly in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors
- Grow our subscriber base
- Work both collaboratively and autonomously depending on the projects/tasks at hand
- Join forces with designers, product marketing, sales, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content
- 1-3 years of related marketing and content experience
- An ability to tell a brand's story, along with the design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles
- A creative thinker who enjoys collaborating with teammates to produce lead generating content
- Strong understanding of user experience, search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Experience successfully producing web content, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Deadline and process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions