we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
- You empower our users to be successful. Our users love your content. Thanks to your informative and entertaining tutorial videos, emails, and articles, our users get up to speed with Filestage in no time.
- You are the link between customer support and content creation. You are a vocal advocate for our users within the marketing team, and you always know what support or activation issues users are facing.
- You create tutorials from start to finish yourself. Our customers see you as the face and voice that leads them seamlessly through the platform. You enjoy the whole process of creating video tutorials.
- You write easy-to-follow educational content. Your clear step-by-step instructions are highly appreciated by our users. You write texts that effortlessly motivate and educate our users to experience value.
You’re good at
- You understand customer goals, concerns, and challenges. Thanks to your previous experience, your content resonates with users because you have a strong connection with customers.
- You are a natural communicator. You have always found it easy to speak with anyone, and have a natural ability to teach others how to achieve or do something.
- You can translate a user goal or pain point into effective content. You enjoy the challenge of crafting content that solves a real issue experienced by customers.
- You produce great video tutorials. You can devise, script, record, and edit compelling tutorial videos for software products or services.
- You radiate positive energy and creativity. You love to be an active participant in collaborative workshops and meetings. You constantly bounce ideas off colleagues and bring positive energy into each interaction.
- You are familiar with SaaS products. You understand SaaS users, their needs, and have knowledge of typical SaaS content (tutorials, emails, help center, etc.).
- You are based in Europe.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German would be a bonus.
- You have a proven track record. You have already worked in a customer-facing role such as Sales or Support, or developed content for customers and can provide examples of your work.
- You take ownership. You are filled with passion to take responsibility and to make things happen. You are an energetic self-starter who wants to make a tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest, and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
This is what you get at Filestage
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- For this role, we are looking for someone located in Europe to ensure a high time overlap with our team.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, we take ownership and we play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision-making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
- You work with top-notch technologies and lean processes. Work with the content creation tools that you prefer to use. We use Slack, Asana, Zoom -and of course Filestage- to communicate efficiently.
How to apply?
- Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short and get across what matters to you. We're giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 5 days with some feedback about whether you've advanced the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️