Here at Raketech, we believe that life isn’t simply black and white. Just like all the colours in between, we recognise that our workforce requires individual needs for optimal success.
Being a remote-first company gives us the opportunity to work with brilliant individuals from all around the world, adding expertise, ideas, and values to Raketech’s secret sauce.
Join us on our journey! We are looking for an experienced CIO(Chief Information Officer) to oversee and lead our tech development and BI strategy.
As CIO you will own Raketech’s strategy for data analytics, AI, software development, and IT and ensure that all systems and processes necessary are in place. The goal is to ensure that data and technology add the maximum value to Raketech to facilitate the success of our business.
- Creating business value through data and technology
- Set objectives and strategies for the data and tech departments
- Overseeing the data and technological infrastructure to ensure optimal performance
- Ensuring systems, processes and procedures support our business goals
- Leading our data, IT and software development teams
- Owning information risk management (IRM)
- Establishing data and IT policies, strategies, and standards
- Directing and organising data and IT related projects
- Monitoring changes and advancements in technology
- Proven track record as CIO or CTO in eCommerce, Fintech, Computer Gaming, Marketing Tech.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- Solid experience managing big data analytics
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Solid understanding of software development and Agile methodologies
- Background in developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience working with distributed teams, ideally in a remote work environment
- Exceptional understanding of budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com