We are looking for experienced ChatBot Developers to create amazing user experiences on ManyChat and other awesome platforms. You should be keen on learning new technologies and translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, creating dynamic, intuitive, and functional chatbots for customers.
Chat Bot Developer Responsibilities:
- Work together with account managers to build innovative bots for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Participate in all chatbot design stages from concept to final hand-off to account managers and customers.
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Prepare chatbot storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers and executives
- Perform user research and evaluate user feedback
- Set design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Stay up-to-date with the latest chatbot trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Sending all created flows and changes that are made to Marketing Manager for quality assessment
- Enabling Marketing Manager to test the created flows and other type of work through links or keywords
- Not publishing new chatbot flows until getting Marketing Manager’s approval
- Notifying managers of any bugs, errors and inconsistencies within Many Chat flow, Dialogflow agent and Integromat scenarios and Zapier zaps that are connected to the chatbot
- Proposing ideas to Marketing Manager on how to upgrade chatbot flows and make them more efficient and improve their conversion
- Implementing these changes and upgrades upo
- Checking chatbot flows and conversations for bugs on Many Chat
- Checking Integromat scenarios and Zapier zaps for bugs
- Checking for new unanswered inquires and creating messages that answer them, on Many Chat
- Training Dialogflow agent’s intents with new user inquiries
- Creating new Dialogflow intents from new user inquiries that can’t be classified under current intents
- Creating new flows on Many Chat when needed related to new company offers, products, sales, marketing projects, branding changes, etc
- Creating new Integromat scenarios and Zapier zaps that connect to the chatbot
- Creating plans for future improvements of Many Chat chatbot flows and Dialogflow agent
- Attending weekly meetings
- Creating monthly reports
Chat Bot Developer Requirements:
- 1+ years' experience of working on ManyChat Profound learner with the ability to be creative and rise to the challenge of delivery timelines
- Experience in creating chatbot workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Strong visual design skills with a good understanding of user-system interaction
- Strong presentational and team player abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Many Chat
- Zapier (currently not in use
- Proficient in the use of Many Chat for building and managing chatbots
- Experience in using Dialogflow
- Knowledge of NLP basics
- Experience with Integromat, and Zapier
- Experience in reading API documentation
- Knowledge of Facebook M
You will not be required to show up to anything, ever physically! Software and hardware covered.