An exciting opportunity to join Kyero as Business Development Executive (Italy), playing a key role in Kyero’s ambitious growth plans.
Title: Business Development Executive (Italy)
Terms: Full Time / Flexible working
Location: Fully Remote (time zones UTC-1 to UTC+2)
Looking to build on our solid reputation as #1 international property portal in Spain and Portugal, we are excited to be entering a key development phase for Kyero. We are gearing up for exponential international growth within the next year and one of the key markets we are focussing on is Italy.
To do this, we’re looking for a proactive, resourceful biz dev player who can drive this growth, establishing new partnerships and building on current relationships. The role will initially focus on establishing a presence among Italian estate agents and property platforms, then later driving commercial growth in this territory.
You will be fired up by the idea of playing a key role in this growth and will be excited to use your fluent language skills and your highly innovative, can-do attitude to make this happen.
This is a role that requires a high level of autonomy, imagination and the genuine desire and ability to form productive relationships and connections internationally.
Our innovative & inclusive culture gives you a very real opportunity to make a difference and play a key role in our growth as a company.
Read on for our story & what we’re hoping you can bring. If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Kyero helps people from all over the world to find their sunshine. We make it easier for international property buyers to achieve their dreams.
Many of us have moved countries so we know the joy of finding the place you want to call home. We also know the highs and lows involved in making that happen. Our founders, Louise and Martin, started Kyero based on the lessons they learned when they bought land in their favourite part of Spain. They harnessed what they learnt to create a company dedicated to helping people move from dreaming about sunshine to living in it.
We are an international team of 30 fully remote people located across 7 countries, combining Marketing, Sales, Customer Services, Design, Development, Data, Finance & Admin. All of whom are truly passionate about the vision and purpose of the business.
The team brings exceptional knowledge of the market and a complete focus on the buyer. With a culture of trust and inclusion, we are firm believers in the power of data, the principles of test & learn & the importance of promises & proof points.
Our response to the Covid crisis was to protect our team and control costs whilst rapidly evolving our proposition to test new commercial models, evolve the buyer experience and explore new ways of working. This has increased our strength and positioning. Within the last 12 months alone we have launched new branding, introduced a Freemium commercial model, established a marketing team & new partnerships for Data, SEO & CX, whilst firmly establishing ourselves within three new international markets.
And we’re only just getting started… with a clear vision, strong leadership and expertise across the team, we’re more ambitious than ever and have the perfect recipe for continued growth!
We help people find their sunshine. For some, that’s a home in the sun. For others, it’s a place where they feel at home, where they belong. For our team, it’s the chance to find sunshine in their work, their home and their life.
These are the values we live by:
- Know our customers, no assumptions.
- You can with Kyero.
- Explore what’s possible, never settle.
- Real Deal, what you see is what you get.
- One team, together we go further.
What You Will Bring...
- Experience in a business development or sales role is ideal, but mostly we are looking for someone with a growth mindset, who can demonstrate the following :
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and the ability to think innovatively. You have an entrepreneurial and creative approach, yet remain target-focussed.
- A natural gift for making new connections and building solid relationships.
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment.
- A collaborative team player.
- An upbeat, determined and enthusiastic personality, with an unwavering desire to spread the Kyero word: you always explore what’s possible and don’t settle until you have found a solution.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Source, create and maintain new strategic partnerships in Italy
- Source and onboard prospect clients (cold calls) using email, phone and social media
- Nurture and strengthen current partnerships / relationships
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Commercial and Leadership team on ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results
- Identify decision makers
- Fluent spoken and written Italian and English (French also an advantage)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to make connections with interact effectively with people at all levels via phone, zoom, email and social media
- Can-do, proactive, resourceful attitude
- A natural ability to problem-solve and find inventive processes and solutions
- Ability and desire to work autonomously and from home
- Self-starter, self-motivated
- Perseverance and tenacity
- Driven by success KPIs, excited by growth opportunities and making a real difference
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Slack, Zoom, Trello, Google Drive
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Performance related commission
- Autonomy and flexible remote working
- 25 days holiday
- International team meet ups (fun & inspiring, we hope to resume these when able)
- The potential to make a difference and play a key role in our growth story
Does this sound like a good fit for you? We’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch and let us know why this could be the right opportunity for you.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Business Development Executive" in the title.
Please also include:
- Your CV
- A few words explaining why you think you'd be a good fit for Kyero
Direct applicants only please - we won’t respond to agencies.