JoinPiggy.com is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented individual to fill a Business Solutions Analyst position to provide and support business applications, requirements documentation, and data management. Business Solutions Analysts are responsible for translating business needs into effective technology solutions and/or process improvements that optimize processes and ensure the business applications continue to serve the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with IT solutions.
- Identify, evaluate and develop systems and/or procedures/process that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure system scope is comprehensive and establish a shared understanding
- Develop business process narrative, policy and procedure.
- Design, modify and debug applications programs for functional areas.
- Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting and test/debug programs.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans; Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Write user guides for new and existing functionality, and provide individual training to users where necessary.
- As a subject matter expert on our products, carry out initial investigations into potential issues affecting our systems.
- Identify possible improvements to our systems to meet operational objectives.
- Requirements definition and system testing.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience (4+ years if Master's/ MBA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- High levels of accountability, demonstrated initiative, and innovation