Protofire is a dedicated sub-unit of Altoros, specialized in consultancy and development services around Blockchain technology.
As great enthusiasts and active contributors to the open-source blockchain communities we help builders and providers of decentralized infrastructure, protocols and applications, to bootstrap the demand and supply sides of their markets, and accelerate mass adoption.
We help startups with protocol & smart contract engineering, high-performance trusted data feeds (oracles), and awesome developer tools (SDKs/APIs).
Since we started in 2016 we’ve had a chance to contribute to the development of many top projects in the blockchain ecosystem, including Maker, Chainlink, Tezos, Gnosis, Kyber Network, The Graph, Filecoin, Synthetix, Avalanche and more. Apart from that we are running one of the biggest indexer nodes in the Graph Network, participating as bridge relayers and validators helping projects and networks to further decentralise their infrastructure.
We are now looking to hire a cross-disciplinary team to help Protofire scale. As such, we’re looking for a Blockchain Technical Analyst who loves creating blockchain projects and products from scratch.
The ideal candidate must have a true interest in the Blockchain ecosystem, specifically in DeFi, and be creative and curious to find useful information about the industry, projects and technology trends. We expect you to have a strong technical background combined with a FinTech or DeFi experience to understand clients’ business, product, technical problems they may be facing and transform all that information into an innovative and useful product/project proposal or requirements. You will also coordinate and guide developers throughout the project delivery to meet the higher standards and expectations of the project.
How you will make an impact:
- Improve our projects portfolio by identifying and preparing Moonshot proposals through protocols and grants research, problem framing, solution elaboration and proposal validation.
- Collaborate with the sales team to make proposals and prototypes and turn potential clients into customers. You will be driving the estimation process, identifying the needed resources and elaborating the technical approach with the team.
- Create a valuable product and technical solution for our clients by analyzing and establishing their needs, objectives and technical challenges.
- Elicit, analyze, document, validate client’s business, user and technical requirements and manage requirements throughout the project.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and technical teams to integrate the requirements into the workflow and ensure they are clear, achievable and prioritized.
- Develop the project’s work plan and manage the whole project development life cycle.
- Oversee the team’s performance and actively participate in the execution of the projects.
- Build and nurture excellent relationships with our clients.
- Represent Protofire and Altoros in events, meetings, and conferences in Argentina and overseas (when possible).
- Previous experience with Blockchain/crypto and DeFi or FinTech and a strong interest to develop in this area
- You have a personal vision of how Blockchain will reshape our world
- Practical experience in identifying and documenting business, user and technical requirements
- Strong analytical, learning and leadership skills
- Strong written and spoken English
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Opportunities for professional self-fulfillment
- Competitive salary + tokens
- Ongoing education in an innovative company with regular corporate training and meet-ups
- Cross-cultural experience between offices in Silicon Valley, Norway, Finland, Argentina, and Minsk
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely
- Paid sick days, language course, sports, external education, participation in conferences, and certification
Send your CV to email@example.com!