• 3 and more years of experience as Business analyst or a similar IT role;
• Practical knowledge of SDLC;
• Experience in maintaining communication between business and the team;
• Experience as a product owner/proxy product owner;
• Good knowledge in single business domain, insights on several others business domains;
• Experience in working with US, UK, European customers.
• Strong knowledge of processes:
• Agile (Scrum);
Requirements elicitation & elaboration:
• Pre-sale proposal development;
• Elicitation techniques;
• Modeling and diagramming;
• Develop process models;
• Business requirements development;
• Functional requirements development;
• Development of use-cases and user-stories;
• Documents specification/wireframe;
• Non-functional requirements development;
• Requirements management;
• Change management;
• BA risk management;
• Visual representation of information;
• Solution validation.
• Communication within and outside the team;
• Customer facing;
• Time management;
• Business Correspondence (internal/external);
• Presentation skills.
• Upper-Intermediate writing and speaking skills.
• Good understanding of any of the ecommerce platforms;
• Basic understanding of all other ecommerce platforms.
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
• Analyze and document new and existing business processes to validate a solution that supports project objective(s);
• Develop and manage detailed business and functional requirements;
• Provide platform-based recommendations for site enhancements;
• Document user stories/use cases to support QA creation of test cases;
• Demonstrate a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Client;
• Map specification and wireframes to illustrate UX/UI interactions;
• Facilitate cross-functional meetings to capture requirements;
• Manage business-related issues and action item resolution;
• Develop process modeling to illustrate end state solution;
• Manage user acceptance testing and training documents to support the completed project.