With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission 'to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 100 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
To execute our growth strategy we’re looking for Software Engineers to join the API team. This team will provide the foundation on which Recharge is powered by and is responsible for creating a single interface into all of Recharge's data.
- Work with a team of backend API engineers to write scalable and maintainable code.
- Work on bulk updates, user management, etc.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Help identify and fix bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and front end development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- 3-7 years of backend development experience (python, ruby or nodejs) in a production environment
- A strong communicator that can contribute to shaping the culture of the dev team
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- Experience with Flask, Jinja (or liquid)
- An advocate for robust testing
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.