Interpersonal Frequency (I.F.) is seeking a Back-end Drupal 7/8 Developer to add to our growing team.
Who you are:
- You’re a professional Back-end Drupal Developer who can help create straightforward user experiences, design beautiful, custom websites, and develop modules.
- You’re an expert developer who adheres to Drupal standard practices, and has expertise in scaling systems and solving complex problems.
- You bring both creativity and maturity to your work: you’re a self-starter who can jump in quickly and can manage your own time effectively in a remote work environment.
- You’re a team player who loves technology, communicates clearly (verbally and in writing), learns quickly and always carefully unit tests code before hand off.
- You’re skilled at and experienced with collaborating effectively with remote colleagues while working from home.
- Computer Science BS, related degree or 4+ years in the field
- Advanced skills in Drupal 7/8 customization including expertise in Drupal’s API and hooks
- Expert PHP7 developer, familiar with the latest features of PHP 7
- Ability to read and understand concepts from user stories, comps and wireframes
- Ability to interact with clients, both technical and non-technical
- Experience building and consuming modern Web Services
- Familiar with source control principles of Git or similar
- Experience with SASS, Zurb Foundation/ Twitter Bootstrap
- Expertise in Modern database development (MySQL/MariaDB)
- Experience building sites that scale properly with demand in virtualized environments
- Drupal caching implementation and optimization experience
- Knowledge of Responsive Design Patterns
- Experience implementing/integrating with single sign on (SSO)
- Experience with search integration (SOLR, Google Search Appliance, etc.)
- Drupal 8 or Symfony2 framework
- Experience working with a DevOps Team
- Experience mentoring colleagues
Why work with us?
- Fun, cutting edge remote work environment – ever changing, always a chat away from team members
- Your work directly impacts the lives of millions of Americans every day
- Healthcare, and Dental/Vision/Life/Disability plans
- Unlimited vacation, and a flexible schedule
- Work in a mostly virtual environment or a coworking location. If you work virtually, be prepared to travel once a quarter for face-to-face with the team
If you are interested, and are a US citizen, please send your cover letter, resume, and some code samples or examples of past work to email@example.com.
Interpersonal Frequency LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer (EOE).