- Experience in direct B2B marketing in the US. We want to learn about your past successes and track record. You must love experimenting.
- Fluent English is a must. You will be copywriting on your own.
- Willingness to become an expert in the area of Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent
Automation. Many of our existing and potential customers are business users (non-
technical) but sometimes you will be writing for IT users (technical).
- Ability to work and learn at a fast pace.
- Clear communication skills.
- We want you to drive leads acquisition, accelerate sales and generate traffic to our website
with email campaigns (current pipeline and new audiences) in the USA.
- This involves audience segmentation, developing audience-specific content and offerings, building great email templates and call to actions, mastering tools like SendPulse or Mailchimp and analyzing results of all your activities.
- We have a default-to-action culture — it’s better to sometime say sorry then to ask for
permission all the time.
- We are fully remote team working in EST (New York) time zone, you will be
collaborating with the rest of marketing team and your colleagues in Sales and Product.
So you’d better like working late hours if you are now reading this position posted here.
ElectroNeek is a fast-growing B2B Enterprise SaaS company in the Robotic Process Automation space. We are recent Y Combinator alum funded by the top US investors. We are a distributed team of 40+ intelligent automation professionals, working globally with 100+ customers across all industries.
— Top-ranked intelligent automation solution in the USA (G2, Capterra).
— Rapid 2x quarter-to-quarter growth.
— Backed by Y Combinator, 645 Ventures, SOMA Capital and other reputable VCs and angels.
— Founded by RPA Market pioneers (UiPath, Workfusion, Ernst & Young).
Send your resume to email@example.com and indicate the name of the vacancy in the subject line, please.