***THIS IS THE FULL TIME JOB. NO CONTRACTORS PLEASE***
We’re looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join the team and help us create powerful and responsive web products. This role gives a unique opportunity to lead the continued development and expansion of our customer-facing content management web product as we improve the product and add numerous exciting and unique features. While the front-end will be the primary responsibility of this role, you will also be expected to understand the back-end and contribute at times.
Being a part of a small, focused team, you will be working closely with our co-founding team including Yury, our Head of Engineering (based in Sofia Bulgaria), Michael, our Head of Product (based in NYC) as well as other co-founders and designer.
Technical Stack / required skills
• Angular 8+
• 2+ years web development experience
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS 2+
• Familiarity with Bootstrap 4
• Good understanding of Angular ecosystem, tools and libraries
• Fluency in English, including technical (software development) vocabulary
— Other programming languages knowledge in past
— AWS basic experience in order to work from time to time on AWS micro services on the backend.
— programming languages besides JS
• international team building
• mostly remote work
• international team
• social benefits
• Develop user-facing content management dashboard
• Build reusable code components
• Follow designs to the pixel to create beautiful and usable dashboard
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end