We are looking for a Data Analyst who is deeply passionate about data-driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights, and who is constantly driving themselves and the team towards completing the next challenge.
What will be your main challenges?
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps.
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
By joining this team, you will have a strong impact on the business and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of users with your insights and recommendations.
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a Mobile company, Online Gaming industry
- BA/B.Sc in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or other quantitative field
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets. Strong Excel skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Experience working with Tableau – advantage
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models- advantage
- Competitive salary (of course)
- Remote days
- Lunch card
- Wellness activities
- Global Summit