Tax Token uses AI to analyze regulatory compliance for individuals and organizations that that participate in crypto-currency transactions. The company was founded in 2017 by Nathan Nichols and Michael Foland. We have completed our first funding round, and are organizing our second round.
Candidate should have excellent verbal, and written, communications skills; have the ability to work independently; and use good time-management practices.
- Strong experience using Drools; creating business rules
- Strong experience creating Drools interfaces
- Strong Java skills; reactive experience is a plus
- Strong Spring 5, and Spring Boot 2, skills
Additional, good to have:
- Experience extracting data from blockchains, wallets and exchanges
- Familiarity with data pipelines and modeling for analytic scenarios (SQL or NoSQL)
- Rigor in engineering best-practices (documentation, code reviews, test automation)
- Strong DBMS skills with Postgresql and/or MongoDB; including experience with Spring repositories; JPA is a plus
- Experience developing RESTful APIs and endpoints
- Ability to design, implement and test new components, services and features, in a TDD environment
- Ability, and willingness, to learn new technologies and methodologies
Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, or AI