Are you an Affiliate Marketing Manager superstar who is tired of not being appreciated and rewarded for your efforts?
Does the idea of helping millions leave you with a tingling sensation? Do you want to make a real difference in the world whilst working in one of the most exciting companies there is?
Flight Delay Claims Team is a leading company in air passenger rights, helping travellers get compensation for delayed or cancelled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We also take legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. So if you want to help others whilst realising your dream of remote work as an Affiliate Marketing Manager superstar, you're in the right place!
How would you like to work with a team of true ALL-STARS in an exciting, fast growth yet rock solid, family-friendly and fun environment? A place where you can balance your exciting career and home life?
With our offering to our consumers, it really is win-win.
As we offer a "free" service, our affiliates earn and our mutual clients earn and don't spend a penny!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Identify new affiliates and opportunities.
- Increase affiliates and referrals.
- You support the relationship with direct Affiliate cooperation partners
- You take care of Affiliate Networks
- Support other members of the affiliate marketing team in everyday tasks and work closely with the marketing team
- You steadily optimize our partner network and audit affiliate performance on a regular basis
- Provide program performance reporting data
- You construct communication materials (e. g., B2B newsletter)
- Fluent English
- Sales / Selling (in person, phone, email)
- Negotiation (win-win deal-making)
- Research / Competitive Intelligence
- Enthusiasm and an interest in Online Marketing and passion for Travel
- Strong communication skills and sales talent
- Independent, proactive thinker with outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Result-driven and the business minded person who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner who can master new tools easily
- EU passport holder or blue card holder
NICE TO HAVE:
- Second language (European)
PERSONALITY TRAITS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Results focused
- Great communicator - skilled listener, strong written and verbal communication
- Connector - a true people person and skilled networker
- Driven – relentless, passionate, self-starter, super determined
- Responsible - truly have an ownership attitude
- Organised - effectively manage work/projects in multiple areas at the same time
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Remote, work from wherever you want
- PTO (up to 4 weeks per year)
- Flexible schedules/work - life balance
- Paid professional development and continuing education
- Deep discounts on our service
- True rock-star, family-like team
Interested in making a difference with us? Here’s how to apply:
If you're interested in this position, then please email us at email@example.com with the subject “Affiliate Marketing Manager Application – [Your Name]” and tell us why we should consider you. Please also let us know how you heard about this position, and include in your application your current CV and why you would like this position. Please also include any case studies of previous work demonstrating achievements in an affiliate marketing manager role.