The Big Picture
Imagine a Top 10 Listings site + Artificial Intelligence got married and had a kid; this pretty sums up who we are at Truely.com
We analyze millions of reviews and rank products based on sentiment analysis. We also sort reviews into pros and cons for easy consumption.
After heavily investing in developing lots of technology, we’re now entering the hockey stick growth phase!
We’re looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager to join the team; you will be responsible for all things affiliate related.
- Day to day HasOffers operations
- Setting up Postback and Pixels for tracking with partners
- Negotiating pay bumps
- Communication with partners
- Keeping records up to date in HubSpot
- Applying for affiliate networks
- Negotiating direct deals with advertisers
- Vetting and approving affiliates
- Monitoring and reporting on the quality of traffic
- Identify, reach out and onboard new affiliates and partners
- Continual monitoring for legal and brand compliance
- High-level written and verbal English communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver, not a problem creator
- Deep understanding of the internet and technology
- 2+ Years experience in the Affiliate industry
- Ability to work independently
- Slack, Google Mail, Google Sheets, etc.
- Have a mic and webcam for meetings
- Isn’t scared of a process document
What You Can Expect From Us
- Flexible work schedule (We’re based in Europe, and we need to cross over for a few hours daily)
- Remote work
- Ongoing training and coaching
- Opportunities for promotions when you’re a star performer
- Flexible holiday schedule
Salary is based on experience.
Do you feel you would make a valuable long term member of our team?
Apply Now 👇