Interview Schedule is changing how teams hire. Our first product streamlines recruiting scheduling and coordination, saving teams hundreds of hours a month. We’re just getting started on, and have our sights set on making hiring a great experience for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates. We’re building the platform to engage these key stakeholders and fix the $200 billion per year hiring industry.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small and fast-growing startup, transforming an industry with powerful and easy to use products customers love. As an early employee you'll have tons of ownership, a big impact on product, a say in our values, and opportunities to tremendously accelerate your career growth.
We're building a remote team and looking for the best individuals - no matter where you are. All we require is a reliable internet connection and passion for building an amazing company.
What We’re Looking For
This person is excited about scaling the revenue side of a business. They’re a salesperson first, always customer-focused, thoughtful about creating and scaling processes, and eager to own (and crush) a revenue number.
Initially, this job will consist primarily of selling (from prospect to close). There will be many other hats to wear – potentially ranging from demand gen, to CS, to support, and even product thinking – and this person is excited to take on new challenges.
At Interview Schedule we believe in ownership and accountability, and this person is eager to own and be accountable for revenue growth. They’re always looking for ways to add the most value, which may shift and evolve over time.
What We Value
In addition to ownership and accountability, we believe in: challenging the status quo, having empathy, being direct, being honest, and that nothing is “not my job.”
What We Offer
- Autonomy, impact, and ownership. As an early employee you’ll shape the product direction and company values.
- Competitive salary and significant equity in a fast growing, early stage startup.
- Remote employment - work where you want, when you want.
- Generous vacation policy - take time whenever you need to recharge. Building a lasting company is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Top-notch healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Annual company retreat - helps build camaraderie as a remote team.
- Computer and home office setup - we'll buy anything you need to do your best work.
- Continuing education allowance - learn what you want, when you want.