Main duties and responsibilities
Are you passionate about customer support? We want to hear from you! We are looking for a talented 1st line support representative to join our growing team. To sum up, your day-to-day challenges would be:
- Being able to gather relevant information to understand how customers and their businesses use our platform is very important to understand and troubleshoot their issues. We’ve set up hundreds of accounts so far, but every single one was different.
- Put on the customer’s shoes to understand the challenges and issues they can occasionally face using Nexudus. Patience and Empathy are key to this position.
- Helping customers with their enquiries via email or any other support channel.
- Meeting the KPIs and metrics setup to the role.
- Pro-actively identifying ways of improving the products and services we deliver.
- Actively communicating with customers and internal teams to ensure all the aims of the customer relationship are met.
- Troubleshooting customer issues, ensuring they receive the most benefit possible from their investment in Nexudus.
- Organising and providing training to both customers and the rest of the Nexudus team.
- 1 year(s) in Client Success Management and/or Account Management.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Have a fair understanding of web technologies, networking and online transactions.
- Take a logical and organised approach to problem-solving, asking appropriate questions to facilitate the collection of information required.
- Organised, able to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and deliver on many things at once.
- Articulate and possess excellent communication skills.
- Team-player who is able to work unsupervised.
- Experience using cloud-based platforms.
Why you’ll love NEXUDUS
- Our highly creative business is a fun and inspiring place to work. Training opportunities, great young team of professionals. Opportunity to make your mark and contribute towards the growth of the team and the brand.